Boarding / What to Bring
- Any medications your pet is on.
- Any special food your pet is on. We do provide dry adult formula Royal Canin Lowfat Gastrointestinal if you choose not to bring your own food.
- When packaging your pets food please only send the amount that will be needed for the duration of stay.
- Please package your pets food in sealable plastic containers. This makes storage more efficient for us and prevents food from spilling out of bags.
- One or two chew toys to entertain your pet. MUST BE LABELED WITH NAME.
- Bedding is acceptable to bring, but each item must be clearly labeled. We cannot take anything that is not labeled. Pet's personality can change during boarding due to separation anxiety so we cannot be responsible for anything that you bring that is destroyed by your pet.